INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES
READING AND WRITING
There are six parts of the test.
From part 1-5 (Reading), each question carries one mark.
Part 6 (Writing), six questions carries ten marks.
There are five parts to the test.
Each question carries one mark.
You will hear each piece twice.
For each part of the test there will be time for you to look through the questions and time for you to check your answers.
Hãy gửi yêu cầu tư vấn của bạn cho chúng tôi
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 10
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 29
- Assessments Yes
Reading And Writting
- Part 1- Look and read. Choose the correct words and write them on the lines. There is one example.
- Part 2 – Read the text and choose the best answer.
- Part 3 – Read the story. Choose a word from the box. Write the correct word next to numbers 1–5. There is one example.
- Part 4 – Read the text. Choose the right words and write them on the lines.
- Part 5 – Look at the pictures and read the story. Write some words to complete the sentences about the story. You can use 1, 2 or 3 words.
- Part 6 – Look and read and write