INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES
READING AND WRITING
There are five parts of the test. Each question carries one mark.
There are four parts to the test.
Each question carries one mark.
You will hear each piece twice.
For each part of the test there will be time for you to look through the questions and time for you to check your answers.
Hãy gửi yêu cầu tư vấn của bạn cho chúng tôi
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 8
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 47
- Assessments Yes
Reading and Writing
- Part 1: Look and read. Put a tick (T) or a cross (F) in the box. There are two examples.
- Part 2 : Look and read. Write yes or no.
- Part 3 : Look at the pictures. Look at the letters. Write the words.
- Part 4 : Read this. Choose a word from the box. Write the correct word next to numbers 1–5. There is one example.
- Part 5: Look at the pictures and read the questions. Write one-word answers.